The tutorials explain many aspects of Swift, Xcode 6, and the basics of new APIs such as HealthKit and UIVisualEffects, and the source code has been updated to work with the latest iOS 8 SDK releases.
Some of the topics covered in the tutorials include:
- A quick Swift beginners guide
- Xcode 6 Playground Basics
- Using HealthKit
- Creating sharing extensions
- Creating Photo editing extensions
- Setting up a XIB as a launch screen
In total there are 27 tutorials at the time of this writing.
You can find the tutorials over on the Shinobi Controls website.